This series of device is the combination of two units with dual-Channel electric stimulator (Total 4 channels) for active treatment application, which is equipped with a Liquid Crystal Display indicating operation modes and parameters as well as an 8-bit micro computer for controlling the system. It can be used in hospital for two patients at the same time or with different time. The clinical type device has two independent control panels for different patients’ different parameters requirement..
- Channel: Four, isolated between channels
- Pulse amplitude: Adjustable 0-100mA peak into 500 Ω load each channel, constant current
- Pulse Rate:1Hz-160Hz (adjustable), 1Hz/step
- Pulse Width:300μs fixed.
- Software ramp up feature:Pulse width ramp up when change mode
- Patient Compliance meter:Shows the treatment times. Account by minutes.
- Patient Lock System:To prevent the user from mis-changing any fixed parameters set by physician.
- Timer: 15, 30, 45, 60 minute or Continue selectable
- LCD: Shows modes, pulse rate, on/off/ramp time, timer, CH1/CH2.
- ON Ramp: Adjustable 1-8 seconds. 1sec/step.
- Cycle ON Time: Adjustable 1-30 seconds. 1 sec/step.
- Cycle OFF Time: Adjustable 1-30 seconds. 1 sec/step.
- Function Modes: S: Synchronous. C: Constant. A: Alternation.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic square pulse.
- Max charge per pulse: 30 micro-coulombs maximum
- Voltage: 0-110 Volt (Open Circuit).
- Power Source: 6 pcs 1.5V UM-3/AA size batteries or 9-Volt adaptor
- Dimension: Approx. 287 x 224 x 82 mm
- Weight: Approx. 1250 g (without batteries)
- All electrical specifications are ±10% 500Ω load.