The High Voltage Pulsed Galvanic Stimulator has a “ twin peaked monophasic waveform with fixed interpulse Interval of 100μs”. Each pulse is much shorter in duration (5μs) and can achieve much higher voltage than conventional stimulator.
- Channel: Single channel with 2 active leads and 1 dispersive lead.
- Output Voltage: Adjustable, 0-350 Volts maximum (500 ohm load).
- Pulse Rate:1 – 120 Hz adjustable , 1Hz/step.
- Interpulse Interval:100 us.
- Pulse Duration:5 us.
- Wave Form:Twin peaked monophasic waveform with fixed interpulse interval of 100 us.
- LCD:Show modes, pulse rate and low battery on large LCD panel
- Function Modes: Continuous (C)- Constant stimulation.Alternating (A)- Alternates stimulation every 5 seconds between active outputs.
- Power supply: 9 Volt battery or 9 volt D.C.adaptor.
- Dimension: 108x61.75x25 mm
- Weight: Approx. 142 gm (battery included)
- Tolerance: +/- 20% of intensity.+/- 10% of other parameters.